Stainless Steel Hydraulic Cylinders--Custom Make
Hydraulic Stainless Steel Cylinders are designed to achieve long
life and consistent performance in the most challenging conditions
including submerged operation, chemical exposure, Clean Room
Operation and in FDA and USDA approved equipment.
We offer our hydraulic cylinders in the medium duty pressure range
(pressure-rated per bore size) and the high pressure range.
Our cylinders can be designed for spring extend and retract,
configured for all types of hydraulic fluids including water and
with many sensing options including tie rod mounted limit switches
up to 4″ bore.
- NFPA tie rod design 2″ through 10″ bore
- All-Stainless Steel Construction
- 3000 PSI rated
- Stainless steel bearing housing with nylon bearing liner
- 17-4PH chrome plated piston rod
- Polyurethane seals for petroleum based fluids
Options: all 316 SS construction, water hydraulic, high temp seals, seals
for non-petroleum based fluid, sub-sea applications and tie rod
mounted limit switches up to 4″ bore.